It’s not for people learning how to write, or how to develop their characters. There are tons of other great conferences for that. This one is for authors who have an idea done or in progress, whether a short book or a full novel, and need the info on how to take it digital. Some of the questions we’re tackling are:
- What do I have to do different to publish digitally?
- How do I protect my content when I put it online?
- How do I get my book in major online stores?
- How much should I charge?
- How do I promote it with social media and other tools?
- Uh oh… my readers want to talk with me – what do I do?
And a lot more. If you’re interested, please check out the digital workshop for authors info page.
Know some authors?
If you know someone who is interested, we would appreciate you helping us spread the word. Many authors are not digitally savvy so they’re not likely to see our blogs or Facebook posts. If you could send this to any writing groups, author groups, teachers, or any other fine bunch of people it would really help us get rolling.
Many, many thanks!